As I mentioned, I've been sick as a dog! I'm slowly recovering, but I chalk some of the progress up to Hope's fabulous mood the past two days. She has been happy, charming, and totally hysterical! That's a much easier toddler to care for than many of the alternatives ...
All day today she's been saying "Hi Baby! Doing?" I must have greeted her that way when I got her up this morning, and somehow it stuck. She has said it to me, Daddy, some dolls, and who knows what else. It's cute to hear her tiny voice all loud and perky like that.
She also asked me for a clean diaper, held up the dirty one, and said "Hi Pee!" Why not be friendly to everything, right?
At lunch today she saw a poster on the other end of the restaurant that had a glass of lemonade on it. Don't ask me how she knew this one, but she said "Lem-on-ade!" That she knows the word and can recognize lemonade by sight both escaped me.
Though there are more, the last anecdote I'll give you is my favorite. Lately if something strikes Hope and she starts laughing she says "Ha, ha, ha ... laughing! Ha, ha, ha ... laughing!" It's probably one of those things you have to see for yourself, but it's WAY cute.
Love her :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It all sounds WAY cute-can't wait to hear her say it in person too! Missing my two favorite red heads! Go away germs!
Post a Comment