Monday, November 24, 2008

Mommy and Hope reunion!

I was away for two nights last weekend - the longest I've ever been apart from Hope! She had a fun-filled weekend with Daddy, which I'll let him tell you about in another post, but she seemed happy to see me again. She was taking her nap when I got home, so I had to resist the urge to burst into her room, scoop her up, and cover her with kisses. But as soon as she woke up I was ready! When she saw me she squealed, flopped back down on the mattress, and did a little break-dance of joy. She knows how to make a Mommy feel good :)

Daddy took lots of pictures of their many adventures, and again, I'll let him narrate them. But here's just a pretty little shot of her sharing breakfast with her baby again. Those lips are something else!

1 comment:

amy@flexibledreams said...

I know, every comment I leave says the same thing.

She's SO cute!!