Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Hope's Faves and Least Faves, take 11

Faves:
  1. Having long hair. She says she wants to grow it to her knees (!) then donate it to cancer patients.
  2. Soup
  3. Sending emails from her phone
  4. Playing with Jocelyn
  5. Reading Narnia with Daddy

Least Faves:
  1. Conflict with friends or family (of which she's experienced very little!)
  2. Any feeling of guilt or worry or anxiety. She went through a spell recently, which ultimately I think was just part of growing up and independent, where she felt worried about her feelings (toward me, mostly). Her heart was having trouble reconciling with her more grown-up thoughts and realizations - that I'm not perfect, and she's not perfect, and we're sometimes going to disappoint and frustrate each other. I think she understands now that it's normal, and ok, and not something she needs to feel upset at herself about. It was a trying couple of weeks though!

No comments: