Friday, August 6, 2010

Tail tales

I mentioned in my last post that Grant loves Penelope's tail. He likes to watch it twitch, he likes to pull on it, and he especially likes when she happens to swish it across his face - he squints his eyes, pulls his shoulders up, and giggles :)

For such a grouchy cat, Penelope is remarkably tolerant. I'm sure she doesn't enjoy being pulled, chased, grabbed, and pestered but she seems to know her place on the totem pole.

However, this bit of fun for Grant was probably a bit much for Penelope:


As cats like to do, she was exploring an open drawer. But she left her tail out, and Grant made a bee-line for it. Poor cat had no way to escape!


I let Grant have his fun for a minute, while I took pictures of course, and then freed the cat. Don't call PETA on me.

1 comment:

Jen @ Rolling Through Looneyville said...

That first picture is GREAT! Too funny :)